close
第一節
我不知明日將如何,每時刻安然渡過;
I don't know about tomorrow,I just live from day to day.
我不求明天的陽光,因明天或轉隱暗;
I don't borrow from it's sunshine,For it's skies may turn to gray.
我不為將來而憂慮,因我知主所應許;
I don't worry o'er the future,For I know what Jesus said,
今天我必與主同行,祂深知前途光景。
And today I'll walk beside Him,For He knows what is ahead.

副歌
許多事明天將臨到,許多事難以明瞭;
Many things about tomorrow,I don't seem to understand;
但我知主掌握明天,祂必要領我向前。
But I know Who holds tomorrow,And I know Who holds my hand.

第二節
我不知明日將如何,或遭遇貧苦飢餓;
I don't know about tomorrow,It may bring me poverty;
那看顧麻雀的恩主,必隨我時刻看顧;
But the One Who feeds the sparrow,Is the One Who stands by me.
我前程雖經歷水火,或快樂或有災禍;
And the path that be my portion,May be through the flame or flood,
但我主引導我路途,祂寶血將我塗抹。
But His presence goes before me,And I'm covered with His blood.
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    huisty 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()